Watercolor Pet Portrait Digital File
This custom watercolor digital file is first hand painted by our in-house watercolor artist on 300 gsm paper. We then reproduce the work into a high resolution digital file for you to download and print onto just about anything you like- from posters and canvases to mugs and ornaments! This is a great option for those who would like to use their own printer or printing company, while saving time and money.
Because these watercolor digital prints are meticulously hand drawn, you will see all the loving details of your beautiful pet.
Please note: We remove collars automatically. If you would like to keep it in your portrait, simply let us know in the comments section! Also, the portrait will be of your pet's face and shoulders NOT full body.
How It Works
How It Works
• Upload a high resolution photo of your pet (see tips below) and enter name and special requests (both optional)
• Check out and receive a preview of your artwork within 3-4 business days in your inbox (watercolor artwork takes longer than our classic pet portraits because our artist hand paints them first).
A high resolution JPG file will be emailed to you (300 dpi for 18" x 24" prints). You can then use this file to print your own poster and use your own frame or use as a screensaver. You can even place it on a phone case or mug!
Because our watercolor portraits are hand drawn, the lead time is longer than our classic pet portraits, which are digitally illustrated. We will get back to you within 3-4 business days to review your artwork. You will have the opportunity to make one revision, but not to worry, our portraits are worth the wait and are artists have an impeccable eye. You will not be disappointed and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Please choose your photo carefully and ensure that you are happy with it as our artists cannot change angles or add features.
• Photos should be well-lit
• Photos should be in focus
• Close up photos work best
• Photos taken at eye-level are ideal
• Better quality photo = better portrait
For more tips, check out our photo guidelines
Message us here if you need help!