Here are some quick tips to help you choose the best photo for your pet portrait. Not sure which of your thousands of photos will work best? We can help! Just send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Forward facing if possible
* Not zoomed in
* No features missing, such as long, floppy ears
* Eye level
* No shadows
* Clear and in focus
* Well lit, meaning they have been taken in daylight or brightly lit room
* No filters
* No blur
- We cannot accept blurry or grainy photos.
- Collars, bows and other accessories will be removed (unless you specify otherwise)
- We can only work off of ONE image. However, sometimes we may ask you to send additional ones so that our artists can get a better look at your pet’s features. In such cases we will always ask you to specifically choose which photo you would like the portrait based off of or we can choose for you if you like!
Please choose your photo carefully and ensure that you are happy with it as we will base our artwork on the one you upload (make sure you are happy with the angle).
If we believe your photo will not result in a high quality portrait, we'll reach out to you via email within 24 hours.
We'd love to help!
If you're not sure about your photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out! We understand that sometimes it's just not possible to get that perfect photo, especially if the portrait is going to be a surprise gift or a portrait of a pet that has crossed the rainbow bridge.