Watercolor Pet Portrait Canvas
These watercolor pet portraits are first hand painted by one of our experienced artists then reproduced and printed on high quality canvas. These canvas pieces make beautiful and thoughtful gifts for any pet lover, including yourself!
Please note: We remove collars automatically. If you would like to keep it in your portrait, simply let us know in the comments section! Also, the portrait will be of your pet's face and shoulders NOT full body.
How It Works
How It Works
• Upload a high resolution photo of your pet (see tips below)
• Check out and receive a preview of your artwork within 7 business days in your inbox (watercolor portraits takes longer than our classic pet portraits because our artist hand paints them first).
• Once you approve, we'll go ahead and start preparing printing your canvas! Most orders are shipped out within 1-2 weeks.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
Because our watercolor portraits are hand drawn, the lead time is longer than our classic pet portraits, which are digitally illustrated. We will get back to you within 3-4 business days to review your artwork. You will have the opportunity to make one revision, but not to worry, our portraits are worth the wait and are artists have an impeccable eye. You will not be disappointed and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Please choose your photo carefully and ensure that you are happy with it as our artists cannot change angles or add features.
• Photos should be well-lit
• Photos should be in focus
• Close up photos work best
• Photos taken at eye-level are ideal
• Better quality photo = better portrait
For more tips, check out our photo guidelines
Message us here if you need help!