Watercolor Pet Portrait Printed Poster
Your custom watercolor pet portrait print will be hand painted by our in-house artists and then printed on thick and durable, museum-quality paper to ensure a sharp and vibrant finish.
Our prints are perfect for those wanting to purchase their own style of frame.
Please note: We remove collars automatically. If you would like to keep it in your portrait, simply let us know in the comments section! Also, the portrait will be of your pet's face and shoulders NOT full body.
How It Works
How It Works
• Upload a high resolution photo of your pet (see tips below)
• Check out and receive a preview of your artwork within 3-4 business days in your inbox (watercolor portraits takes longer than our classic pet portraits because our artist hand paints them first).
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
Our beautiful custom watercolor pet portraits are hand painted, then reproduced into a digital file which is finally printed on high quality museum-grade paper. They are NOT digitally illustrated.
Frame and mat are not included. Our in-house artist can paint your dog, cat, horse or any other animal you love!
Because our watercolor portraits are hand drawn, the lead time is longer than our classic pet portraits, which are digitally illustrated. We will get back to you within 3-4 business days to review your artwork. You will have the opportunity to make one revision, but not to worry, our portraits are worth the wait and are artists have an impeccable eye. You will not be disappointed and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Please choose your photo carefully and ensure that you are happy with it as our artists cannot change angles or add features.
• Photos should be well-lit
• Photos should be in focus
• Close up photos work best
• Photos taken at eye-level are ideal
• Better quality photo = better portrait
For more tips, check out our photo guidelines
Message us here if you need help!